The communal areas of Panorama Village have been carefully designed to complement the 19 apartments of the development.
Local and natural materials like wood, stone and roman plaster were used to blend in with the natural surroundings.
The communal areas offer unique views of the Cretan landscape, the numerous mountains, Souda Bay and the Aegean Sea. The infinity pool, the featured staircase curtains and the distinctive lighting add to this relaxing environment, resulting in a very special atmosphere.
The apartments of Panorama Village have been designed for all year round accommodation.
This is made possible thanks to the VRF heating and cooling system, as well as the excellent insulation (walls, ceiling, aluminum frames), provided by the quality materials that have been carefully selected for all the apartments of Panorama Village.
The alarm system and the security aluminum entrance door allow you to feel more secure during your stay or absence.
The preinstalled solar water heater grants substantial energy savings while providing hot water 24/7.
Additionally, the “smart” home installation can make your life easier by enabling remote activation/deactivation of alarm, cooling/heating system (VRF), lighting and boiler.
Special features installed for your aesthetic delight:
- Vratsa stone uniform flooring in living rooms, kitchens, balconies and loggias.
- Semi-solid wooden flooring in bedrooms and hallways.
- Fitted off-white, lacquered bedroom wardrobes.
- Soft touch, anti-fingerprint, thermal healing worktop in kitchens.
- Off-white microcement coating in kitchen walls and bathroom walls/floors.
- Walk-in shower on wooden deck.
- Customised marine plywood bathroom cabinets.
As soon as you select one of the Panorama Village apartments, whether at an off-plan stage or during construction, we offer the possibility of house customization tailored to your tastes and needs.
Our experienced team and the specialist partners of AVAX Development can offer their guidance and suggest:
- Furniture packages
- Electrical appliances that have not been preinstalled
- Lighting packages
- Jacuzzi on your balcony (preinstallation in place)
- An interior decorator