Property Buying Procedure
- Expression of interest
- Offer submission and final agreement
- Property due diligence by a partnering law firm or a professional of your choice
- Legal authorization by mandate to settle the contract procedures in case you are not a Greek resident or upon request (issuing a Tax Identification Number, opening a bank account etc.)
- Processing of the purchase procedure
- Completion of the purchase and contract signing
(% of contract value)
- 20% within 14 days of the reservation
- 30% upon completion of bearing structure
- 25% upon completion of plastering
- 15% upon installation of aluminum frames
- 10% on property delivery
(estimate, % of contract value)
- Legal 1%
- Notary 1%
- Mandate 100-200 Euro
- Transfer tax 3%
- Land Registry~0,8%
In July 2015, the Greek government updated its migration policy concerning residence permits.
According to the new regulations, upon purchase of a property with a value of at least 250.000 Euro, investors and their families fulfill the necessary requirements to obtain a 5-year residence permit with the option of continuous renewal, provided that the property remains in their ownership. They are also entitled to apply for Greek citizenship after 7 years, as long as they have lived in the country for an uninterrupted period of at least 5 years.
A Panorama Village apartment can secure the desired Golden Visa. Our lawyers can provide additional information regarding the Greek migration policy, upon request.